WE CAN MAKE YOUR GROUP OUTING A MEMORABLE ONE
Interested in organizing a corporate event, school field trip, tour activity, fundraiser, or social occasion with friends and family?
10 tickets qualifies you as a group; 15 tickets for A CHRISTMAS CAROL.
You get tickets before public sales, often at a discount. The group size and discount may vary from show to show. Reserve your seats now and pay later, with no additional fees.
IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC AGAIN
BOOK YOUR GROUP TO HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD THROUGH GROUP SALES
PRICING, CALENDAR & SHOW INFORMATION
FOR GROUP ORDERS
– All orders require a 20% deposit due 30 days after initial booking.
– Deposits are non-refundable.
– Deposit is placed towards your final payment.
– Final payment is due 6 weeks before show date.
FOR GROUP LEADERS
– All order activity (including seating adjustments) and payments should come through the Group Leader (the person who booked the order).
– Order tickets early to ensure the best seats available.
– Keep a record of your seat locations and who has those seats; if someone loses a ticket—we can set up a replacement at the box office the day of the show.
– Plan on arriving early to ensure everyone is comfortably seated before the curtain.
– Ask about our priority wait list for upcoming productions.
– Ask your Group Sales Representative for show promotional materials.
FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL GROUPS
– Ask us about discounts and special offerings for students!
– It’s better not to pass out the tickets to your students, keep them together to prevent lost tickets and for easy seating.
– Take a look at the study guides for each of our shows.
MAKE IT A VIP EXPERIENCE
SEEING A SHOW AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE? HOST A PRE-SHOW MIXER FOR YOUR GROUP
– Exclusive access to the City National Bank Blue Room.
– Featuring a full bar, lounge seating, cocktail tables, and music.
– Catering capabilities.
– Groups of 75+ qualify.
– For more information, contact Brett Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-551-2080.